Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Friends

My friends are extremely important to me. I hold them close and I really do love them for all that they are. There are times when they can be annoying or whatnot, but the times that they're fun and kind and loving outweigh those times in a huge ammount.

I've been through some tough times and through each of those times one of my friends had been there for me, even if I don't really talk to them or see them anymore, I still have them on my mind because the fact that they helped me and were there for me and made me laugh kept them there in that part of my brain that holds the good memories and such.

On the other hand those friends of mine have been through some tough stuff themselves and I do my best to try and cheer them up or do whatever needs to be done to help them feel better. I can't stand to see them hurt and when they are and someone made them feel that way I FEEL like I should go kick some butt. (I never do but...I sometimes wish there weren't consequences to that action...but there is...so...yeah...)

Anyway, I love you guys and I just want to let you know that.

1 comment: