Friday, November 5, 2010

Prader Willi Syndrome Video Response

There are certain people at school even that I've noticed aren't quite like the rest of us. They are "special" of course I don't mean that in a bad way. I do admit that I avoid contact with them, but that is only because I don't know how to say anything to them, or whatnot. However, if they were to say, "Hi." or something I would respond to them and I'd be kind.

It isn't something that a person is really born with but I've seen Alzheimer's disease and I've seen what it does to people. My Great-grandfather, whom I was very close to had it for a while before he passed away. It was really hard to try and start up a conversation with him expecially so when he saw something that wasn't actually there. But regardless I still loved him, he was still Pa-paw and up to the day he passed, he remembered me and that really made me happy.

If I were to have a child with special-needs I would of course love them and keep them. I would do what I needed to make sure they were as healthy as they could be. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment