Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Richelle Mead Vampire Academy Series


The first book in the series.

I love these books. Or at least I did at the begining of the series. The first three books I zoomed through however I feel like the next couple are taking me forever. They sort of are one, because I don't have the time to read all that much, and two, because the begining of the books seem just, tedious to read almost.

At the beginning of this book, they're just making plans and its all very boring...not enough action I guess. But now that they've carried out the first part of the plan I'm hoping that it will get better. I hope that it will be easier for me to get through it after it picks up and starts its journey to the climax of the story.

I will finish the series. I'm determined. And I also have other books that I REALLY want to read, so I have to make it through these, and soon.

2 comments:

  1. Don't Worry, Laney, I promise the last book is worth it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's how I felt about the third book... I couldn't get past the begining cause it felt like it went on FOREVER!!!! and I'm not that commited.... I just gave up *shurgs* it wasn't interesting enough and I ahve other books to read so yeah... maybe I'll finish it one day, *shurgs* *sigh*

    ReplyDelete