Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How Do I Feel About Signing Up for Things on the Internet?


One of the sites that we had to sign up for...that I don't much care for...

Well, I know that technology is all around us, and I know in this class we are trying to get in touch with the things we can do on the Internet. There are some problems I have with this though, I only have one email account, so all of the stuff we had to sign up for, I used that email to do so, and now, I find myself having 100s of junk-mail things from these websites and its so annoying! 

Not to mention, some of the things (webspiration) we haven't used since we made them. And I know that (unless of course we still need  a blog for english class or college) I'm probably never going to use this site ever again, because if I have something to say, I'm going to post it on FaceBook where people I know can see it. To be honest, I don't read other peoples' blogs and I'm sure they don't read mine either; so, my point, if indeed I am making one, probably won't get across to the people I'm trying to make it to.

1 comment:

  1. And this coming April Webspiration is changing into a paid service anyways.

    ReplyDelete