Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yeahh...Winter (Blog for Feb. 4)

The only pictures I could find were of pretty FORESTS or MOUNTAINS!

So, winter is such a wonderful, beautiful time right? I don't think so... Yeah, sure when the snow first falls its white and beautiful. Usually in the woods or whatever, its still rather untouched and pretty. The roads are cleared and the snow is pused to the side and now its dirty and black-grey-brown looking.


With all the pollution and such in the air, I wouldn't let my nephew (if he was old enough) eat even the white snow (we all already know that yellow snow is bad XD) I hate the fact that during winter, Ohio seems to be grey and boring, and not to mention its cold. I wonder what a winter in Finland would look like...It would obviously be colder, but would it be prettier than it is here in Columbus/Grove City?

Winter is not one of the seasons that I like, and it seems to drag on forever, to be honest, I think fall and spring have more 'character' than winter. They are much funner to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment