Thursday, April 28, 2011

6th 6 Weeks, Blog Post 1

Well, I think I've set too many goals for myself, because I'm so extremely stressed. I'm simultaneously trying to lose weight, keep my grades up, look for a job, and do chores, and get my license. It's a lot to handle. But, my mom just basically said to me that that's nothing.

Oh, well. I'll get through it. Always manage to get through the crap that I'm in. It's just unfortunate that it's all happening right at the end of the year.

On the other hand, there is the end of the year to look forward to. This year hasn't been the best in terms of school. Some of the teachers that I had last year, I think, were a whole lot better than the ones I have this year, but that's only a select few. On top of me not particularly liking some of the teachers, this year seems to have dragged on and on, I feel like last semester was last year! Ugh, I just want it to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment