Friday, May 6, 2011

dgriogrIOabhe Blog #2

Good luck pronouncing that title. But whatever it is, that's how I feel. You'd think that as school comes closer to an end, that I would feel better, but I don't.


Mother's Day is Sunday, and I don't know what to get my mom. Not to mention that the report for this class is due the Tuesday we get back, and I won't be home all weekend. Woo. But anyways. I'm utterly bored, there really isn't a lot to talk about. I really didn't want to come to school today. I wanted to stay at home and lay in my nice, warm bed all day. But obviously since I'm writing this, I'm not at home.

I just want it to be summer already.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree laney, it should hurry up and be summer.
    I felt like that this morning, I really just DID NOT want to come to school today *sigh* but obviously I had to...stupid geometry *sigh* lolz

    ReplyDelete