Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Review of Sophomore Year

How can you sum up a whole year of school in a few words. Well, this year I can manage it in only a few words: Could've been worse, but it could've been a whole lot better.

I think my Freshman year was a lot better, based on the amount of work, teachers, and relationships. Achedemically, I think my Sophomore year was better. I feel like the semester split the year into two different years, it seems like it was a year ago when I was in art, and 6th period lunch.

But oh, well, the year is almost over. And I really want to make this origami money stuff...

2 comments:

  1. wow... I feel like an overachiever now... i wrote a ton and you wrote a little bit... lolz <3 but then again I had song lyrics in mine so you know.. lmao ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. but it really does seem like a whole year ago when you were in lunch with us lolz

    ReplyDelete